Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN HUEI! :D
today im awake at 4.24am.
i was sweating all over and it made me so sticky.
i had the urge to bath but was lazy to get up.
hence,i just forced myself to zZz and i did! LOL.
but....i was dragging my legs to work today.
and worst is! i didnt get to sell any.DARN!
but theres always someone to cheer me up!
REIAN MARCO! :D


see his DAMN CUTE FACE!
isnt him alone enough to make you smile all day?
and iove his big big eyes! its soooo charming! HAHAHA.

after which,i went to meet shirley and eileen after work.
they were with their friends,and i feel abit weird.
so i waited outside.
i swear the wait made me feel v desperate for friends.LOL!
i text ch and sher but they replied me after sometime.
sher offered to come down and look for me but i refused.
im afraid tt we'll just be able to meet awhile only.
i guess today was the first time of my whole life,
feeling so helpless and desperate for friends.LOLLOL!
but it wasnt their fault!
because im the one who dont want to go in.MUHAHAHA

well,we walked and walked like theres no tml....
MUHAHAHA.
they took to a place where i find it quite relax to slack at.
we crapped and chatted abit.
somehow or rather,i couldent blend into their topics.LOL!
its hard for 2 strangers to had a heart-to-heart talk.
but i did it with shirley.
though you may not get to see this post,
i jus wanna say nice meeting you!
i had a nice chat with you,
and of course with EILEEN LOW too :D

No comments: