Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY! :D
ytd i suggested to buy a cake for andy tdy.
and im glad enough everybody fork out the money.
but credit all goes to siew cause she's the one who bought it!
THANKS AH SIEW! :D
a bday song was sang,candles were blown,cakes were eaten.

after repeating the same old phrase time and again,
i didnt sell ANY!!
wapiang!!!
ytd i sold 7sets lor,but today......:(
they told me to divide my sales into 2 days.
LOL.
so i was thinking tt sales is bad enough alrdy,
dinner shld be sth gd to at least make my day worthwhile.
but when i saw the food,i almost fainted.
the sight of it CMI LOR!
i jus refused to eat the awful dinner.MUHAHAHA.






oh yes!
EILEEN LOW came to the fair to buy laptop.
and her mom is such a angel eh.
ANOREXIA jus mentioned to her only and she really bought!
though she did not buy it from me,at least it from my company.
im such a nice friend lorrrrrrrrrr.HAHAHAHAHA.
and she owed me 2 breakfast :D :D
and now "lieliechar" is having her supper,
while "charcharlie" is having her nap now.MUHAHAHA.

No comments: