Sunday, June 7, 2009

MATCH AT SBC(:
HELLO!
ytd sales at sim lim was like so gd la.12 sets!
but tday the crowd died on me.
i was like.....slacking,eating and crapping lor.
then i asked ray to sent me to SBC and he refused!
so i kept bugging him until we came to a deal.
he said if i can managed to sell one,he will send.
and,i guess this gave me a motivation to sell.LOL.
i did sell one okay! HAHAHAHA.
so he got no choice but to send me to SBC.MUHAHA.

anw,i met up with kyt,jx,grace and karma! :D
it has been ages since i last met grace!
we just laughed and messed ard at SBC.
those crappings with them was great.
walao eh miss karma,stop commenting on ppl lor! -.-
and i heard YOUR CHEERS jus now!!
MUHAHAHAHAHA.



we parted after mac.
so me,kyt,jx and grace went to the same busstop.
okay i regretted.
because the bus was full of MIC and blangas.
the smell is alrdy a prob,but im not racist okay!
but i hate it when they tried to squeeze their way through,
hitting and stepping on my foot! -.-
after seeing karma's blog,i miss team even more.
eps training times......
those times when we sweated and trained tgt....
meet up soon team! LOVES!



okay! i got this from a particular someone.
muhahaha.
okay,her name is "SOMEONE"
we met up to catch a match at SBC and chatted till 10plus.
i guess we did had a nice chat? lol.
thanks for the sticky! :D
oh yes,she said this "you lead me to the path of eternity"
which made me LMAO.
she sounds as if im her saviour.HAHAHAHA.
anw,i hope my words did help you abit.
everything will be fine alright.
im just a call away :D

No comments: