Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
firstly,i hope you've enjoyed yourself for 2days.
with my all fill-with-love presents.hahaha.
though you may never get to see this,i just wanna say.
no one can be as fortunate as me to have a mother like you(:
you wont even have to think twice when it comes to sacrificing for us;
you wont even grumble when you do things for us;
you wont even reject when it comes accompanying us for night chats;
you wont even rem how rude we were;
you wont even rem how no manners we can get to be at sometimes;
you wont even mind showering all your love to us.
mom,i just wanna say I LOVE YOU! (:
i think even if i would be say 123456789 times,
it wouldent be enough.
i hope you could live up to 110 years old.
i wanna be filial and make up for all your slogging years.
i swear,you will be leading a good life in the future! (:
once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVEYOU(:

yesterday,i went over my neightbour's place to bake cake.
everything went super well and until i wanna give my mom surprise.
when the clock stroked twelve,i opened the door and...
mom:"where you going?"
me:"go take things from my friend."
mom:"these few days keep going out! no need study ah."(frowning)
me:"hennah,i'll."(trying to act normal)

then,it was too windy for the candle to be lighted up.
so i called out for my mom at doorstep.
me:"mummy! help me open door leh."
mom:"wah,take what thing,so heavy meh?"
me:"taaaaaaaaaa daaaaaaa! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
my mom immediately smiled! (very realistic hor)
and i knew she's touched okay!! HAHAHAHAHA.










so,today we went to Miramar Hotel to eat.
its not that we ate something ex.but instead,its super cheap.
its like those of buffet or rather "zhu chao".
you have 50items and can order all you want.
just put a tick on which item you want,
they will serve you the dishes soon.
we just keep on ordered and ordered.
and mom got freak out as she's afraid we cant finish the food.
because we'll get fined by those un-finished food.
it'll be counted as ala-carte.
but freaking nice and cheap laa friends! $28 per pax!!


my dad was actually quite ps for wearing slipper.
cos he went down aftr his work.hahhaa.but its okay laa.
normal dinner only.haha.

fill-with-love presents!

hand-made cake! pls say its nice! haha


yes,so we ended our day just like this.
had a nice day out with my family.
i love them! (:

No comments: