Monday, December 15, 2008

KWA JIA XING IS BACK! (:
WALAO EH.
jx's back since Nov and she only like contacted me 2days back.
and im the last one she met up with lor! :( :(
but nvm laa,at least she still rem me! hahahaha.
today i met her at Cityhall MRT.
then while we were in the train,jx said this.

Jx:"eh sam,me arm now like very big hor." (i straight away turned and looked)
Jx:"walao eh! dont be obvious can or not! many ppl leh." LOL

as we were walking to Paragon for her eye check-up,she said this.

jx:"sam,even Beet says im fatter now,see my arms." (i did the same thing again)
Jx:"SAM!! CAN YOU BE MORE SENSITIVE ABIT!"

i was like laughing like mad.hahahahha.
as i was waiting for her check-up to be done,she asked me to sit with her.

jx:"eh sam,got snacks leh.you want?"
me:"huh,dont wan laa,ps leh." (she passed me one cake)
sam:"eh got somemore or not?" (jx broke into laughters)

HAHAHAHA.it was like ages ago since we last met up.
and i serious miss secondary school life man!
how i wish i can meet up with beet,nik,hui,tiff,jx,sher soon!!
i bet we'll have alot alot of fun and laughters.
sorry jx that i left earlier today!
i had to get my mom's bday present man.
we shall meet up again next week! (:

after which,i meet KYT and SXJ at Orchard MRT and headed to Queenstown.
we went Ikea to get something for my mom!
then came stupid cow's naggings and wanted to go JURONG PT.
but heng ah!! bus 51 only till Jurong East.HAHAHAHAHA.
so,we headed to PP to wash some photos out from my hp.
but sad enough,the shop was closed when we reached there :(
i had to go again tomorrow to get the pictures done and...
im getting flowers for my mom! YAHOOOOOOO.
what makes me happy the most is.....
i could bake bday cake for my mom at my neighbour's place!
they even bought the ingredients for me.HOW NICE CAN THEY BE! :D
i hope everything would turn well for me!


红中.发财.白板!




nothing feels right when this friendship is gone(:
i treasure them just like how i treasure my family :D

No comments: