Friday, December 19, 2008

MUGGING TAKES PLACE.
ask me where ive been playing for these 2 days?
school library!
ive been studying in the school library for the past few days.
with vly,qin,stella,jo,michelle.3pm-7pm.
ive been doing research,research and research :(
each time i reach home,my eyes are already closing.
just like now! but i stil have to revise after blogging :(
how sad can my life get to be now,
where all my friends are having their hols now.SAD.
ARGHS!
actually there's a team gathering at Vivian's place tomorrow,
to celebrate Christmas together.
but..........
i couldent make it due to my revision.
i only left like 2 days to chiong before my paper is on Mon.
i feel so sad! :( :( :( :(
it has been ages since the team last gathered together.
i miss all of them soooooooo damn much.
im sorry that i couldent make it!
but i hope we can meet up soon after my exams! LOVES! (:

22/12/o8-Marketing Paper
27/12/o8-Information Tech Paper
29/12/o8-Econs Paper
o3/o1/o9-Business Management Paper

SAM CHIONG AH!!

i miss it now,i cant believe it.

No comments: