Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IT FAIRRRRRRRR.
when i know where my booth is located at;
i was like....XI LIAO LOR! super cornerrrrrr.
i didnt dare to tweet cause scare that duck sian also!
me: eh william,are you excited for this show?
william: look at me and smile.then both of us jitao LMAO.
though theres no crowd,ive great PTs!
honestly,they just chiong all the way!!

say hi to my admin SHER LO.hahahaa.


my partner william thai!
i love this dimples! weeheeee.

erm say hi to duckling HAHAHAHA.

me: eh gz take pic leh.
gz: okay!
HAHAHA SO ON MANZ.
this guy here has been my EC during the it fair!
he wasnt my PT,
just some amd helpers sent by agent!
charming cannnnnnn.oh btw,he isnt a malay!
these two below are the best PTs ive came across!
totally wont give up even at the v last min!
even ask siew not to give up!
the one on the left always said to cust "tyvm! really thanks!"

this is a motivation board!
no. of smileys equal to how many set they have sold!
hahahaha.look at no.2!
he asked me to draw one smiley to reach siew's!

4days of hardship was finally over!
the last day i got home at 6am -.-!!
food ive ate in these 4days seriously cmiiii.
when im back to sim lim,i bought all my cravings!
just wanna say this to my PT and my partner!
THANKYOU VERY MUCH GUYS ;)

No comments: