Monday, June 6, 2011

AN AWESOME NIGHT ;)
went lagoon with usuals for an awesome dinner!
that night seriously spelled A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
before even thinking what to order,
we alrdy started to crap!!
after the laughters then they said;
"oi stop it.order food leh v hungry!!" HAHAHAHA
xy dk why always pronounces LALA as LOK LOK?!!? hahaha!!
after which headed for bowling!!




hehehe are you guys hungry alrdy!?
weeheeeee ate till super full that day!!




round 1 my team : siew,siok me and yt!! HAHAHA.
shld know the winner alrdy? LMAO!
Round 1 opp team : vi,xy,jun and ks!
look at vi's face alrdy know how unwilling alrdy?? lol
可怜的vi被拖累下水.hahahaha
Round 2 my team : siok,jun me and vivi!
see see,finally vi got smile on her face alrdy!
and the 汉奸 jun was in my team! HAHAHAHA.
shld know the winners alrdy la hor?

Round 2 opp team : yt,xy,siew and ks!
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT KYT'S FACE!
she team-ed up her 3 enemies.sway daoooooo HAHAHAHA.
kyt 也被拖累下水 HAHAHAHHA

weeheeeee.i got one free choc sundae!
the first ice cream that melted my heart HAHAHAHA.
really enjoyed my night out with them!
moreover,they drove!! can go any convenient places!
i love each and everyone of themmmmm <3

No comments: