Monday, January 3, 2011

YEAR 2011!!
a new year,a new start.
just hope that the bitter of 2010 will be thrown away;
and allows the sweet to carry on for the whole of 2011!!
wishes for 2011!

1)wants my family to be healthy and happy.
2)wants my friends to be healthy and happy.
3)wants myself to be healthy and happy!

thanks to those who acc me through the whole of 2010!
you know who you are,
friends below are those i know who will always be thereeeee
those who ought to leave,pls leave now!
those who ought to stay,pls stay for a lifetime!


i had a enjoyable 2010 with my lovable ones.
the best thing about the picture of you and me,
is that they won't change,even when you have.
for those whom i could and couldent manage to keep you with me;
hope everything will go on swee swee for all of you!! :D

No comments: