Saturday, January 8, 2011

OPTION?
"the best thing about the picture of you and me;
is that they wont change even though you have"

for those whom i didnt manage to keep you with me in 2011 or 2012 or 2013;i wont salvage,wont do anything to make things better,wont say any words to make you feel that im still fighting on.i'll just do nothing,just nothing.even if one day you see me on the streets,please do not greet me.save each other from all the awkward-ness and also save me from being sad.dont let flashbacks to start playing on my mind to remind me oh actually,we're once close friends.okay,just walk past each other silently..."easy come.easy go.this is how i live" this will be my mindset from now onwards. oh im egoistic,oh i refuse to admit defeat,oh i just want my face.thats me.accept it or criticise me.those who left tells me that they dont need me at all.thankyou everyone for playing a part in my life. you guys make me learnt alot,really.

也许还能重来,我还是选择沉默

No comments: