Thursday, October 28, 2010

L4D2!!! :D
yawhooooooo!!
after a day of battle at work;
we finally get to relax after work in a game of;
L4D2!!!
idk how to describe the feelings ive after game;
but i feel super duper happy!!
below is my fav infected character!!
let me intro you,SPITTER!!
woah;her damage is huge i swear.
step onto her acid and you will know.wahaha.
even in playing games;we need teamwork man.
be it infected or the humans.
the feelings is good when you clear the stage;
or kill all the humans!
seriously,anyone feel me? hahahaha.

oh btw;on another note.
im extra happy because i got praised by my service and knowledge at work by 2 ang mohs! they seriously made my day like 7.45pm before the end of my work.more over,they praised me infront of my in charge,which made me feel like.....sometimes all we need is for ppl to appreciate what we've done (:

No comments: