Sunday, October 24, 2010

HOW NICE IF....
bryan's gf came ytd with a polaroid cam
(pardon me if ive spelled wrongly)
she tempted me to buy one to play ard!
but i alrdy have one cam,how how how?
plus the film is ex lor,siannnnn....still considering!
or XMAS GIFT ANYBODY?! HAHAHA.
below is the 4 ppl i love in my shop;
forever being the lamest and crappest ppl on earth!


how nice if every cust is gg to be the 2 ang moh above!!
i swear they are damn nice ppl on earthhhhh.
the guy in white rather purchased an item;
which i cannot afford to give for free.
hes not like those who will keep arguing and arguing.
he returned me those other free gifts and said;
i can give it to other cust to save my cost! OMG.
then when his friend requested for the same bag as his;
i said "okay! only for you sir!"
then the guy in white said "aww,only for him? im disappointed"
HAHAHAHA HOW CUTEEEEEE.

so before he left,i asked them to take a pic with me.
then the guy in white said "always for you"
WAPIANG.
lucky hes not those v handsome guy;
else i would chiong and hug him tight.WAHAHAHA.
they are too nice ppl that i regretted not to....
CHOP THEM THE 7% GST!!!! WAHAHAHA.

No comments: