Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SHOW PREPARATION!
whooo.
slept till 12plus tdy and headed to suntec.
started work from 4pm till 9plus then back home!
YAWHOOOO.
did i mention that i was asked to draw lots for my booth?
its like every company will send one representative to draw.
luckilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ive got lucky hand and i got one right infront of the entrance!
COOL.
i hope everything will go well during this 4days!

i was carrying stock and one dropped and hit my legs.
instant blueblack siolllll.
pain till like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ive got one colleague got seriously injuried last show.
he was carrying stock then suddenly his right/left hand turned black.
his veins and fingers all turned black.
and he got admitted into hops and went for operation.
walao eh.scare me manz.
i was eating half then suddenly i heard things dropped;
i turned behind and saw many desktop falling behind me;
wasai,heng i lifted my legs up else kena alrdy.

okay! shall stop here.
give me crowd and sales for the next 4 days!

No comments: