Sunday, August 29, 2010

HAW FLAKES!!!!
okay now,im craving for Haw Flakes seriously.
it totally made my day cause;
it revives my childhood days!
revives all my childhood friends;
playing catching,police and thieves;indian house,
blind mice,rounders,ice and water.
HAHAHAHAHA ANN ZERO POINT.hahahaha.
see see,ive a great childhood right :D

hahah,yt still went to google it,funny sio.
so ppl,seen this and buy for me k!
i will be v grateful to you! hahaha.

had a v nice chat with py today! :D
did alot of updatings and got to know the happenings.
i hope my princess low is feeling much better now;
dont get to fed up by it k,its not worth.
no matter what,you still got me k!! (:

one aunty came over to disrupt our conver.

aunty:hi girls,sorry to disturb.can you all speak English? (nod our heads) lucky my Bible saved my life.thanks for the response,you know im a orphan and im homeless.(i know she wanted money alrdy,so i got my wallet ready) my baby died,hes v pitiful.he bit his tongue and bleed then died (i think this is the story py heard) so help me as much as you can? thanks girls for the response.some ppl are v nice,they give me more than ive asked.but some indians v stingy -.-

so i was finding my coins and i think we gave her 4bucks.
obviously shes lying rightttttttttttttttttt.
she could speak so damn well and shes above 40yrs old;
and still tell us her baby just died -_________________-"!
so she had sex and give birth in public? TALK COCK.
but i was like "aiya nvm la few bucks only." shooo
we got up and went to the toilet;
and guess what we saw?
she just bought fries from Mac.WTH MAN HUMANS NOWDAYS.
py initially dont wan give one lor! HEARTLESS.hahahahaha

No comments: