Saturday, June 5, 2010

YUKI YAKI (:
met up with cherie after ages with jun!
initial my plan was buffet then movie;
but jun says lidat she must rob the bank alrdy-.-
so she suggested MUSEUM.LMAO
i ask her go and check,and guess why she wanna go museum?
CAUSE STUDENT ENTRANCE IS FREE.TSKKKKKKK.
so in the end we went MS for Yuki Yaki;
and went for movie "NIGHTMARE ON THE ELM STREET"
not a bad show,quite goreeeeeeeeee.



had fun with all the craps and laughters.
its always good to meet up with those friends;
who can only meet once in awhile!
time is always well spent with them! :DDDDD

OH BTW.JUN SHOUTED DURING THE MOVIE!!!!! LMAO
still wanna kay kay with me sia.
when she shouted,i turned and looked at her.

jun:what? im not scare okayz,just not prepared ma.BLAH BLAH
sam:its okay to shout,i wont laugh anw.
(holding my laughters deep inside)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

i cant believe i fell sick once again.
my tummy hurts for 3days and i went to the doc.
he says my tummy is bloated sth like...gastric acid?
he says that it might due to stress,i was like...
STRESS?! HAHAHAHA.
he used sth to knock my elbow and knees;
and said my muscles are quite tensed up.
STRESS?!?! maybe.....
okay so once again,no fried or spicy food;
no carbonated drinks,milk,tea,coffee.SIANNNNNNNNNN

也许人累;心也累了.

No comments: