Tuesday, June 8, 2010

START OF EXHAUSTION.
hello world.
tml i will be only be working till 5pm;
and i will head down to Suntec to prepare for thurs's IT FAIR.
tally my stocks,terminals and stuff.
it will be the start of nightmare i swearrrrrrrrrrrrr.
last time i used to be a part timer;
my job was to sell and at the end of the day say bye and off i go.

but now as a Asst in charge,
i need to do alot more.
i need to reach much more earlier;
i need to brief my partimers and push them to sell more;
i need to be the backup of my part timers;
i need to tally my stock and money at the end of the day;
i need to stay back at the end of the fair to report to my boss.

yea,this is how much i need to do now!!!
and prolly at the end of the fair,i will be v v v tired.
so ppl,collect my dead body on 13th june!! hahahaha.
so friends,dont dream of meeting me from wed to sun!
if you want,can come IT FAIR and visit me yea! whooooooooo.

i will be back to blog after the fair,
hopefully with some nice pics with my part timers!
CHIONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :DDDDDD

No comments: