Saturday, December 12, 2009

YOUR WAIT.
sales recently is not bad for me eh.
i must say im satisfied enough,
but it can be better! :D :D
the crowd for today was v scary...
it can be v quiet at times,
but when the crowd came,i dont even dare to look outside!
my legs can even break sometimes i swearrrrr.
today i stayed at sim lim almost 9pm!
i was even lazy to serve and could even sold one last min.
my colleague still chopped one 200plus lo! WTHHHH.
oh yes!
today one customer bought 2 from me,
and he had reserved another 4 sets from me!
how lucky can i be! :D
i hope tml sales will be as gd as today! hohoho.



ytd i went to catch Storm Warriors with my colleagues.
er......not nice!
theres too many computerized images.
and the sound system was scary,
its loud enough to make my ear drum burst lo.TSK!
but......
AARON KWOK IS DAMN HANDSOME CAN.....HAHAHAHAHA

your presence did surprised me jus now.
thank you cause you always make my day a better one(:

No comments: