Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY FAV BOY! :D :D
walao......
i guess i better not say sales is good again,
cause ytd's profit is thrice of today's lo!
two of my colleagues didnt even sold any! WAPIANG.
is today really a sunday?
LUCKILY,IVE SALES TODAY or i will really cryyyyyyyyy.
to add on,tml is a monday and sim lim will die.
but luckily,ive deposit alrdy! MUHAHAHA.

oh yes! my fav baby boy is back in town!
i haven been seeing him for 3monthsssssss.
now,hes really a big boy alrdy!!
and he even skinner than before,
though not as cute as before,
his mesmerizing eyes captured all attention still!
how cute can he be.....

mummy and son!

sister and brother! LOLLOL

reian,show me your strong!

reian,show me your even stronger?

baby,smileeeeeeeeeee.

reian,show me your beautiful eyes.

shhhhh,quiet.im on the phone.

HES LEFT HANDED!

HOW HANDSOME CAN HE BE! AWWWW.


suddenly,
i feel like bringing reian out one day!
i bet it will be a day full of picsssss.
he will brighten up my whole day! :D :D

No comments: