Monday, November 23, 2009

THANK YOU :D
today everyone has mon bluesssssssss.
and i was hardworking enough to clean every laptop's screen,
which made my friend v stunned.
he asked what had changed me? LOLLLLLL.
oh pls,im always that responsible.
its just that i didnt express?!?! hahahaha.

sales is as usual,always sucky on mon.
i was copying "gong xin ji" into most of the com!
actually i had other intention....hahaha.
cause i wanna continue from where ive stopped!
so just is case if my boss step in and scold me,
i wlll say i play in most of the laptop.hahahahaha.
to end my day,i sold one laptop with CI! hahaha.


met up with ch after work for dinner.
she was really niceeeeee to get shinchan bis for me.
and she specially went DG to get it for me.
you know,i know the reason why la hurr.haha.
THANK YOU.MUCH APPRECIATED :D
each time i see till this bis,my mood gets v brighten up!
thank you for making me feel better (:
we chilled awhile and talked abt random things.
i guess we both agree on certain issues.haha
meet up soooooooooon dude:D

dont make someone a priority when your just an option in their life.

No comments: