Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY CI DAY :D :D
hello!!
ci=cash incentive day! hahaha.
today 3 out of 4 models ive sold are all earning extra $$.
i earned 120bucks today.HOW NICE.hahaha.
but this not gg to motivate me!!
i need to chiong salessssssss to meet my target.wooots!

when we got kinda sianed at the end of the day,
william told me his drawing v good.
so he drew sth on a piece of tissue,
which what he always did in the past to woo girls.
so this is what he drew for me......
he started to draw a small,cute little sun onto it.hahahaha

this is what he claims...."HAPPY FAMILY"


see how pervert he is.


he told me if my parents are not pervert,
i wouldent have come to the world?! SUPER TSKKKKKKKK.
and my another friend added some drawings into it.
such as fire rocket and dragon?!!? LOLLOL.


oh yes!
ive always wanting to post abt it,
now i finally have the chance to.
how sweet love can be.
she specially go kfc and eat chicky meal to get this for me!
my fav cartoon character! hahahaha.
thanks love! :D

being a loser still dont help at all.
sam,your worst than a loser! LMAO.

No comments: