Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIEWWWWW :D
this month is a raining season and it rains almost everyday?
and makes sim lim like a desert town....
but luckily for me,i still managed to do sales!
after today,im more confident to hit my target today!! :D
time passes faster for mee with crappy and fun colleagues!
ytd ive sold one laptop to one china man.
when he was abt to go off,he ask me the headset,
which i didnt promise at all! DAMN ACT.lol.
so we asked him to top up for it...
he gave 20bucks and we dont have change for it!
so my friend was being irritatingggggg i swear.

老板,你可以还“奶丝” 吗??

NETS=奶丝

HE JUST ANYHOW TRANSLATED!! HAHAHA.
WE LAUGHED LIKE THERES NO TML I SWEAR.lol


ohhhhh.
i wanna collect more of shinchan stickers!!
i swear im in loveeeeee with him.muhahaha.
tml will be a fun day at ks hse for MJ SESSION! :D

my friend said i seemed weird today.am i?
i feel that ive lost my way.

No comments: