Monday, November 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKI! :D
wee went with me to get pressie for my sis-in law.
i bought one perfume for her,and guess what?!
i bought one which she is using now...LOL.
dont know is we share the same telepathy or...im just SWAY?!
but she was elated prolly cause she dont have to refill!
HAHAHAHAHA.
my family went geylang for dinner and cut cake at home.
my sis in law went back to thai ytd.
i hope she did enjoyed!







this is the 2nd yr we celebrated her bday.
i hope we can still do so for the this life time.
and prolly.one niece or nephew next yr! :D



bump into jx and sher ytd!
or shld i say we actually did arranged for that? hahaha.
was super elated when i met jx ytd.
she gave me one big hug that almost suffocated me.LOL.
her "roll eyes" expression hasnt changed at all!
only me and bett knows! hahaha.
i wanna action abit cause im the first to post jx's pic! HAHAHAHA.
NIKI GOH,TOO BAD FOR YOU.muhahaha.

ive too much to say,but where shld i start from?
im running out of breath as i climb higher.
eysho,tmwtfiat?!

No comments: