Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TONGUE TIED.
today i just sold a battery and rot whole day!
we just crapped and slacked the whole day.
until the last hr,i just thought of sth.
i rem my friend's HD got "your my destiny" show!
im catching this drama now,
and jus nice i could continue at where i stop.
so,if tml theres no crowd,
i will watch this drama again! hahaha.


each time when i feel down,
im hoping i could eat this biscuits.
it will,somehow or rather cheer me up a little.
just like how im feeling now,
one box of this aint enough....
the topic of changing job is back in my mom's mouth.
the first thing when we started talking,
is all abt my job,my job,my job.
i jus heard her screamingsssssss.
now,im once again being forced to quit my job.
mom,can you lower your expectations from me?
you will never know,how much how much i wanna say.
heartfelt words.will you know??

ps.i miss those times when we will sit down and talk for hours,E.

No comments: