Saturday, October 24, 2009

SINGAPORE TOUR! :D
ytd was counted as a belated bday dinner for....
MISS KITTY HONG? LOLLOL.
i had my lunch at 1,2plus.
and guess what time i had my dinner?!?!
ALMOST 11PM!! ALL THANKS TO WHO?! lol.
i was like starving in the car lorrrr.
went Dempsy! a super nice place for chillings!
but ytd the live band made me headache :/

they still wanna drag me to Zouk?! -.-
see even little lusic can make me headache alrdy,
dont even mention abt clubbing! HAHAHA.
luckily,we didnt go Zouk.
we decided to head to ECP to widen our knowledge.
(quoted by tiff) HAHAHAAHHHAHA.
no headlights,slow pace,curious expression.
guess what?! hahahaha.









what made me laughed was that i met my ubi friends at ecp!
walao.damn shocking cannnnnnn.hahaha.
hence,3cars went exploring spore! hahaha.
i was alrdy dead by the time i got home :/
a fun but tiring night!
but as usual,
i did,always....enjoy the best whenever with them :D



hey fake breast ah qua!! HAHAHA.
did you see this?
can you jus like get more of the shinchan biscuits for me?!
im sooooooo in love with it! hahaha

No comments: