Saturday, August 22, 2009

THUMBS UP! :D
HELLO!!
just a ques.
is Ghost Festival the reason why crowd died in sim lim?
Sim Lim became super quiet.
and i was like walking ard the whole day? haha.
actually by right,today im supposed to be back in new shop
cause claire is back from the Philippines.
im also supposed to hand in the application form,
to inform my HR that im on MC on tues and wed.
ive left the paper in my new shop.
im afraid that if i go up,my new supervisor will ask me to stay there.
so i was like hiding at my old shop.hahaha.
then he suddenly walked past my old shop and stopped.
he prompted me why im still here,
luckily claire lied and said manpower is not enough.
PHEWWWWWWWWW! :D :D

after work,i went to meet ah jie,khrys and wx for movie!


seriously...
this move is GREATTTTTTTTTT.
THUMBS UPPPPPPPP LAAAAAA SERIOUSLY!
i give this movie 5stars *****
the little girl,Esther acted really good.
sound effect plays a part to make the movie even more perfect.
khrys kept on move towards my side which made me,
left with no space!
she screamed alone in the theatre,which made us super ps!
till halfway,khrys said this.

khrys:"walao sam! you laa.watch what orphan!!"
sam:"what,nice what!"
khrys:"walao...i dont wanna watch alrdy leh.damn scary" -.-

EVERYONE HURRY GO CATCH THIS MOVIE!
those who love horror,will love this movie.
kyt,hurry go watch!!!! hahaha.

i'll appreciate if you dont tell anyone that we were acquaintance once before,cause its such a disgrace to know someone like you .thank you(:

No comments: