Monday, August 24, 2009

THINKINGS.
mon is always a motivating day to go work,
cause work ends 1hr earlier than usual!
we just slacked,crapped till 5pm.
then decided to watch ONG BAK 3!
the fightings are greattttt man.
we were so engrossed that we were oblivious to customers in our shop.
just imagine our boss just nice walk in and see this scene,
both me and my friends will get killed.hahaha.
i didnt mention abt sales cause....
theres nth much to mention abt weekdays' sales.haha.




camera wasnt in my bag recently,
and so no pics were taken!
but this was taken before reian cut his hair!!
this pic he looks like a girl righttt.hahaha.
so cuteeeee,cant stand.
and now he has got 6 teeth!!
okay lame,what has it gotta do with me.MUHAHAHA.
OH YES!
bro is intending to get a D.I.Y. desktop for gaming!
im being nice to gather all the info for him,
and of course good pricing too!
to make a conclusion.....
i can play L4D at home soooonnnnn!! :D :D

hey py!
see how nice im to blog abt you rightttt.
and,cheer up alright.
your only a step to your goals,so endureeeeeeeee (:
if got chance,i will buy fishball soup for you.HAHAHAHA.
oh btw,your birdie friends ask me to send their regards to you.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

my mind is in a whirl,idk why.

No comments: