Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SAM IS DYING.
hey!
crowd today died in sim lim square.
but my shop managed to sell one,
which did pretty much better than other shops.hahaha.
after work,i went to meet xy and yt.
it has superrrr long since i last met xy and yt tgt.
we caught "where got ghost" at Iluma.
this show 70% is in Hokkien.
i shld say this movie not really nice,but kinda funny?
story line aint really gd,in fact.no story line? hahaha.
xy just couldent stop ranting inside the cinema,
telling me its really wasting $$ to watch this lame movie.
her helpless expression made me and yt laughed throughout.



had mac after movie.
ive skipped eating cause i feel sth is wrong.
my throat was kinda uncomfortable and was praying that,
it wouldent get worsen ltr.
but now......
its painful until i couldent close my eyes and zZz;
its terrible until i feel like dying when i swallow my saliva.
i feel like dying now!!!!!
i rather ive sore throat after tml,cause i wanna ball.....
i hope i will be feeling much better,
so i could meet anorexia and shir for balling!
PLS LET ME GET WELLLLLLLLLLLLL!


wondering why this pic?
we deleted many pics cause of xy!
she either covered her face,or she's not ready when we snapped it.
or told me how fat her face is,and how big her face can be -.-
i guess me and yt nearly strangled her just now.haha
however,i did always enjoyed the outing with them.
we never fail to laugh at stupid things.
and they are niceeee today to take grp pics!! :D

No comments: