Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOREXIA :D



HAPPY SWEET 16TH!
theres still 2yrs away from M18 lorrrr.
now still have to sneak in lorrrrrr.
cant buy M18 tickets officially lorrrr.
HAHAHAHA.
yeayea,im first to wish you :D :D
DONT SAY IM "JIAN" HOR! haha.
may happiness stay with you till always,
may things go on smoothly for you till always,
may sorrows stay faraway from you till always,
may all your wishes come true,
may our millions years of friendship goes on and on and on.
to summarise all my heartfelt words,i love you ttm! :D :D

these few days sales were okay for me.
mood were great for the past few days,
because im currently back in my old shop for the time being,
cause claire is back in philippines.WOOTS.
just when i thought things will be fine for me.........
the news of me not being able to go IT FAIR,
seriously and utterly got me stoning for mins.
my boss wants me to help out in my shop,
as manpower is not enough.
i got so disheartened and disappointed......
i thought sept is the only month which i can hit sales target,
with the help of sales from IT FAIR!
but now......my hopes and wishes are crashed.
i still act as if im fine with this decision :(
actually im not...im so so so so affected.
sometimes when i carry a smile on my face,
who really understand how i feel deep inside?
just when i thought i could enjoy work for the time being,
another reason for me to go work reluctantly again.sighhh.

No comments: