Monday, June 29, 2009

WHATS WRONG WITH TODAY?!
of all the things ive came across in my 18yrs of living,
29th june,2009 is the unluckiest,unluckiest unluckiest day.
idk whats the problem with today?!
JUST,WHATS WRONG?! DARN.

firstly,my keyboard spoiled ytd.
i was waiting with hopes for my techinician to repair,
he says my keyboard spoiled,and ive to buy a new one,
which cost $50plus.i was v reluctant to pay cause,
i wasnt the one who spoiled it.
when i was on my way with my technician to buy the keyboard,
we bumped into his friend who bought the keyboard i wanted.
i saw it and i was like excited.
then,the salesperson told us it was sold out.
so the person who bought it was my technician's friend! TSK.
im alrdy pissed.
and my colleauges still give sarcastic remarks which i hate ttm.
if you dont wan to help then just shut up laaa,
say so much rubbish for what shit?

secondly,i was like craving for minced meant porridge with egg.
i went to the market to buy it.
the person told us the egg was out of stock.
when we went to buy "you tiao",we wanted 5.
the person told us only left 2.DAMN IT LORRRRRR.

thirdly,my shop now no longer have part timer alrdy.
if i want to work,ive to convert to full time.
which means one month ive to hit the sales target;
i cant off as i wish;
everyday has to chiong like a dog.
minimum convertion to full time has to be 3 mth.
if thats the case,den whats the point of me gg to study.
its because i dont wish to stay in this stupid company,
getting stupid pay.
if i dont want to convert,
means i can sit back and relax at home from 1st july onwards.
ive to let them know the ans by tml.
how cool it is.

fourth,my classmate recommended me one job in bank.
which is to pick calls and ans customer's enquiry.
pay wise is not bad but ive to do shift work.
and it has a one yr contract.
the other one is working a job consultant.
pay wise is not bad also,commission is high.
the last one is to work in a salesline in bank.
recommend ppl to take loan or sign for credit card.
actually,pay wise for the 3 of three is kinda gd.
but now,ive to make a choice out of the 3 by tml.
HOW TO CHOOSE?!

LASTLY.my hp died on me when i was sms-ing with friends.
and ive to lend charger from my friend.
JUST WHAT ARE ALL THESE?!
I CANT UNDERSTAND.
WHAT IS WRONG ON 29TH JUNE,2009?!
even now,im blogging in my shop.DARN.
everything seems to be sooooo wrong today....

No comments: