Saturday, June 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTON! :D
chest,one more yr to 18!
and you can buy cigg,beer and watch M18 movie officially!
HAHAHAHA.
i bet you will spend your bday with your gf eh.
so i hope you will enjoy yourself to the fullest!!
snap all those sweet pics and show me and jx!
meet up soon yea.loves! :D
one week ago,me and jx had actually planned a surprise for him ytd.
but it was cancelled cause chest didnt reply jx's text.
we didnt know if he could have any other plans ahead.
i told jx what if we surprise ourseleves instead? lol.
so we said we shall meet up one day instead.
luckily it was cancelled!
i was down with fever! tskkk.
okay ppl,its not H1N1-.-
luckily i didnt have flu,sore throat or cough.
else all my friends will be evil till,
they will ask me quarantine myself! tskkk.
the first one is xy!! HAHAHAHA.
baby reian is sick,so am i......

No comments: