Friday, June 19, 2009

PILLARS OF STRENGTH.
firstly,let me apologise for my emo-ness.
it was just a one day emo-ness okay.
i'll only emo when life gets boring! LOLLOL.
now im back to usual with my idiotic and lame jokes.
and,thanks alot for those who tagged,msned and sms.
i appreciated ttm! :D :D
im fine alrdy,thanks a million!
i'll only get to emo 5times a yr,so dont worry eh.lol.
i know no matter how hard life can get to be,
i'll always have my friends ard to lend me their listening earSSS.
friends like team,baos,chan huei,xy,siew,wee and alot more.
tt is why nth can beat me down easily :D

ball-ing session was being organised by KARMA TAN.
and so,credit all goes to her.haha.
i always get so excited to meet them.
i know i'll be laughing at their idiotic actions and jokes.
i always love the loudness and crazyness i get from them.
the 4 hrs of ball-ing almost got me dead on court.
im damn exhausted at the time of 8pm.LOL.




theres one thing which i can be sure of is that...
I KNOW I'LL NEVER LOSE THEM IN WHATEVER WAYS,
AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE MY PILLARS OF STRENGTH.
and i'll do anything to have them by my side always!
i just wanna say,i love them sooo sooo much :D

oh yes.
all these while ive been webcam-ing with 2 ppl.
and they are the ones who made me zZz at 4,5am.LOLLOL.
but the webcam-ing session was fun! :D


karma is always messing with her hair.
whenever we wanna print screen,she would ask me to wait for AGES.
she will goes "wait ah,wait ah"
oh yes,thanks for being my listening ear!
you know i'll love you forever! :D
okay,this is ANOREXIA.lol
she's the owner of LIELIECHAR.hahahaha.
anw,you will be my friend,tt will never change.
this will be my last decision! :D :D
i hope you will be smiling when you see this sentence.HAHAHA.

No comments: