Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DRAG ME TO HELL :D
firstly,ANOREXIA acc me to sch to take my cert.
its just a v simply cert.
her first ques was "why got D?"
ya lor.i also think so.....
even now,im still feeling v depressed abt it :(

after which,we headed to PS for movie.
"DRAG ME TO HELL"
which i think wasnt really scary eh.
it was the sound effects tt make the whole movie scary.
ANOREXIA only watched #3.50 out of $6.50 show lor.
cause most of the part she covered her eyes-.-
she still asked me what had happend.LMAO.
okay,overall the movie was okay! :D
then we headed to a place with strong wind! HAHAHA.
i went there once with KYT and XY before.
we actually wanna compete to see who can reach the top,
BUT SHE DONT DARE LORRRRR.lolloll.
and guess what?
we sat there and chatted for 2hrs.
it seems like we've tons to chat abt,like theres no tml! :D

starting point! :D

evidence of us reaching the top.lol



i guess it was 4storeys high.
as we climbed up,i can feel my muscles gg to cramp.LOL.
we were like panting lorrrrr.hahaha.
as we sat down there,
theres one group of girls were panting as they climbed up.
me and anorexia were like wanting to laugh but dont dare.
then 3 of them came back after some time,
asking if we could help them to take pic.

girl:"jus now you all laughing as we climbed up right."
me:"ya lor she laughed not me."
anorexia:"no,its not me."

HAHAHAHA.we got a shock lor.LMAO!
damn funny lor.cant stand.
anw i had a great great chat with ANOREXIA!:D
i can be a v gd listener okay,so do find me when you need one.
anw rem "your my friend,that will never change"
i hope you catch what im trying to say.hahaha.
seeyou tml! :D


okay qin!
your wish is granted! :D
i dont wanna show my results la,
see liao wanna cry.HAHAHAHA.
tts all for my day! :D

No comments: