Thursday, May 28, 2009

LIFE'S PER NORMAL.
eh.......
nth interesting to blog eh?
im suddenly like lost when it comes to typing.HAHAHA.
but this few days i just like went to work everyday?
but whats making me satisfied was i sold at least one everyday?
MUHAHAHA.

today im off so im playing RC now!
i feel tt my restaurent is so plain eh?
im sucks at designing......
i just kept trying to drag the item here and there,
to see if it matches the tiles -.-
it has been awhile last i last watched tv.HAHAHA.
okay laaaaaa.
seriously nth to write.
anw tml its team outing again!
and so,im kind of excited to see all of them again :D
no matter how hard life can be,
as long as ive them,nth can beat me down easily.
they are my strength of pillars and my happy pills too :D

oh btw!
wee,idk if you will read my blog tt often.
but i just hope your feeling better alrdy.
i know this sentence is v typical,
but other than this,idk what to say eh.
still,your the best to me okay :D
LOVES!

No comments: