Saturday, May 30, 2009

F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P :D
HELLO!
i just got back from steamboat with my team.
i guess the last meet up was like on sw's bday.
and i love the sight of them,because everything seems perfect.
me and kyt met up at 5.45pm and we waited almost 7plus.
and tt stupid SXJ and YSW still haven eat.
as our stomach cant take it alrdy so we went to eat first.
the taste of tomyam was soooooo great laaaaaaa can.
and we just ate like theres no tml.MUHAHAHA.
we had a great chat over the dinner.
craps and jokes are as usual :D





i just love hanging ard with them
even though sometimes our views are different,
but we always share them openly.
HONESTY and TRUST are what we always have in our friendship.
tell me,how many teammates can be like us?
theres nth else i can say abt them except....
I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(:

No comments: