Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SINCERE PRAY(:
ello! i just came home not long from supper.
well,a random pic.
just in case my post became too wordy.
recently didnt really managed to take any pics.
so SHUYI! BE HONOURED TO SEE YOUR PICTURE HERE! LOL.


me and the ubi usuals went to Loyang temple to pray.
you know,i really prayed sincerely!
family;health;money;studies!
and i swear the incense burnings over there,
SERIOUSLY hurt my eyes!
until now,i still feel kind of irritated.
after which we went to 85market for supper.
didnt really ate much as i dont wanna stay up too late! LOL.
thats why i say,how nice it is to have friends who drive.
my friend drove one,and my bro drove his friend's.

awwww.
tml ive to wake up ay 9am!
mind you,its 9am!
look at the time now! its alrdy 2.07am :(
tml is my grandma's death anni.
so me and my bros are heading over to my uncle's place.
the i guess,i'll doze off straight when i got hm.
ciaos! (:

No comments: