Thursday, February 26, 2009

AUNTY SAM!
tdy,ive skipped class due to lack-of-sleep.
i was too tired alrdy.....
then headed dwn to flowershop to meet the usuals.
then went shubing house for mahjong.
okay,NOT I JIO ONE HOR! HAHAHA.
wapiang,khrys and shubing's mouths NON-STOP!
luckily im friendly,else sure grab shubing's mom and beat.HAHAHAHA!

oh yes.
im gg to be Aunty Sam this yr alrdy!
my bro's gf is pregnant!
i think they will get engaged next month.
kla ppl,i know i know.
its shot-gun la BETTINA HONG.HAHAHAHA.
the baby gonna be a Thai-Chinese leh,not bad right.
then tdy my family were all discussing abt the baby's name.
if its a girl,we will name her as "Ning Er" plus a Christian name.
but we were all arguing on the boy's name.
i wanted to name it Yi Yang,man rightttttttt!
but my mom.....insisted on Ping Yang.
cause she said she wants her grandson to be 平平安安.
then might as well name him as Ping An.LOLLOL!
and my mom is so insist,and she went...."im his ah ma hor!"
wapiang,my mom is so old-fashioned can.
if its a girl,
she wants to name her as Cai Hong or Cai Yun.
might as well name her as Cai Hua(pluck flower)
or Cai Yao(pluck medicine) HAHAHAHHAHA.

then we went on being retarded for 1hr plus.LOL.
my 2nd bro said ytd can name him as "Zhi Ming"
i was like.......-___________-"! what a name!
then my mom says "Zhi Guang" (输光光) -.-
well........
what abt the mom and dad say?
my bro said he wants to name his son as "Hao Tian"
sounds like the HK gangster.-.-
niki said she wants "Xin Zhang" (its a Thai name for lapixiaoxin)
i think shes mad.HAHAHAHAHA.
imagine my nephew is a 2nd lapixiaoxin,
i think my whole family will go crazy!
then i was thinking,girl call "Hong Dou"( red bean)
and boy call "Lu Dou"( green bean) HAHAHAHAHA.
i still think Yi Yang sounds the most decent.
any nice name can tag and let me see! :D :D

ciaos for projects! (:

No comments: