Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NORMAL DAY(:
met up with fat hippo and the usuals today.
i love the times when i get to disturb her.
and her loud laughters nv fail to make me laugh like mad.
slack around at flower shop den i headed to sch.
Case Study is seriously boring until baos left at 5pm,
leaving me alone in class! ive determination! :D
praise me pls? hahahaha.
JOANNA TEO WEN YAN!(:
awwwwwww.
sth's bothering me now!
idk whether to go for a Thai trip in Apr!
its gonna be a 9days trip i guess.
idk if my savings will be enough for the trip.
prolly needs ard $600.
but i wanna shoppppppppppppppppppp.
ive been yearning for a long shopping break!
it has been ages since i last enjoyed a break! :(
oh yes.
prolly this yr's bday will be a boring one.
because i dont plan to celebrate.
every year is the same! movie or dinner.LOL!
boring like madness.
unless ive surprises.wahahaha.

thanks and sorry.

No comments: