Sunday, January 25, 2009

REUNION DINNER! (:
i actually went to work today okay!
from 11am-5pm.
call me hardworking please!!
i sold two small ones again!
but cool.cause i got comm! WHOOOOOO.
but when the clock striked 2pm,
whole Sim Lim Square was like desert.
and what surprised me was that.....
my big boss actually came patrolling all the outlets.LOL!
he was so free la,walked here and there then smile smile-.-
yeayea!
i finally get to see my mavis mummy!!
we actually shared cab fome with ah boy too.





hohoho.
mummy! hurry get married lehhhhh.
i want get your big ang bao next year!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.loveyou!

and so! i went back home for reunion dinner of cos with,
dad,mom,bro hui,bro jeo,niki,niki's sis and one special guest.
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
and yes i had fun laaaaaaaaaa.LOL

im now slacking for awhile,
and then im gg out for movie with my bro,sher and yu quan!
yes bett!! its SHERMAINE LO MEI XIA.LOLLOL!! :D
oh anw,HAPPY CNY! (:

i miss yvonne seng! (:

No comments: