Sunday, January 25, 2009

NEW BLOGSKIN(:
hey yo!
i got myself a new blog skin!
and i super like the graphics now,
its like so damn clear.
credits all goes to LIANG ZI and joanna teo wen yan.
HAHAHAHA.
kla,chao si ren you must be scolding me right.
and i feel super duper bad for asking liang zi's help.
she even like stayed up til 2plus to help me.
and she didnt even mind to help me with those amendments.
OMG.just sooooooo thanks(:

okay.pity me again.
today i sold two laptops.
that sounds not bad right.BUT NO!!
its only those small ones,and comm's so little.
and i got stucked with one deal for more than 1/2 hr.
WALAO EH.
I SWEAR I WONT SELL SMALL ONES AGAIN!
and then!
was supposed to shop at bugis after work,
i kena put aeroplane by my co.
and so,being the 独行侠.
i went shopping alone.HAHAHAHAHA.
and i just bought a top randomly.COOL.
but i swear bugis street is like HUMANS JAM NOW!!

congrats for achieving on your purpose.

No comments: