Saturday, November 22, 2008

sucky day

SUCKY DAY!
oh dear.
i think all my sales powers are gone after falling sick!
die die die.
i dont wanna eat grass and mud!! :(
i haven been selling anything since last 2 weeks.
WALAO!! DAMN SAD.
luckily,i still have next week's IT SHOW to keep me survive.
i must earn more than last IT SHOW! WHOOOO!

went to Geylang to grab at bite with Ray after work.
its call the "wan toh sek"
for those who know this shop must have gone more often than me!
its super nice and cheap over there.
just that you may get sick of the food soon as most of them are prawns!
two of us ate $38.
we really ordered alot,alot man!
i dont know why Ray has got such a big stomach to fill the food.
i was supposed to take pictures!
but soon as the food arrived,i just grabbed my chopsticks and start eating.LOL.

and something funny happened.
i dont know whether i ought to be angry or should i be laughing?
when we first sat down on the chair,
one of the waitress nearly knocked onto Ray's helmet,
but she was fast enough to hold onto the helmet.
then when we were about to leave the shop,
its the same waitress again in front of the shop.
she was back-facing me then when she turned and knocked onto me,
boxes from the top all fell onto my head!!
i was like........-____________-
everyone was turning back to look at us and i was super ps!
luckily those were empty boxes not those oily cakes or whatever watery,
else!! she'll be dead!
i wonder will i rant on her or smile and say "nvm!"? HAHAHAHA.

awww..
i'll be busy doing my assignment for this and next week!
i dont have much time to meet my friends already.
and so!
friends like 红中,白板,siew,grace,monkey,hippo,china dolls
must cherish the time you can get to see my cute face.HAHAHA.
joanna ng,i'll meet you once i can! (:

'Signed off 10.55pm

No comments: