Sunday, November 23, 2008

sian

ONE BIG "SIAN-ed"
only one word can describe my day at work for today.
which is SIAN-ed!!
ohmy! my sales power please come back soon.
all i did for today was using the net,crapping,slacking,eating.
i guess today was the lousiest Sunday.
my shop only sold 5 lappy today which is consider bad!!
normally,we can sell 15-20 sets for weekends.
but as you all know! typical Singaporeans all want cheap and good stuffs.
they are all waiting for next week's IT FAIR!! GRRRRRR.
and one super super SIAN-ed news.
starting on 1st Dec,we'll be ending work on 8pm instead of 7pm.
then,we're closing 7pm on every Monday.
WALAO EH.
WHAT HAS MONDAY GOTTA DO WITH ME?!
I ONLY WORK SAT AND SUN!!
WAH.angry sia!!! ARGHS.
hohohoh.
let me show you Claire's cute son.

okay sam.stop grumbling.time's running out for me!!
assignment's date due is getting nearer and nearer!!
ive to hand in PBM assignment on 27th but i haven started on it yet.
now when im just going to start on it,my bro is sleeping!!
how the hell am i going to turn on the lights?!
WHY CANT YOU GO OUT!!!!! LOL.

here are my schedule for next week!
mon-projects.

tues-projects.
wed-projects.
thurs-PBM project dued,working in IT FAIR.
fri-working in IT FAIR.
sat-working in IT FAIR.
sun-working in IT FAIR.

ohgod.
i guess i'll be exhausted for next week.
then after projects,exams are next!
i'll be dead soon........:(:(:(
WALAO EH SI MONKEY.
ask you send me reminder msg then never send!
still tempt me to play mahjong tomorrow!!
she said its to relieve my stress?! -_____________-"!
WHY IVE GOT SUCH FRIEND!! LOLLOL.

'Signed off 10.37pm

No comments: