Saturday, October 11, 2008

sch rules

SCHOOL'S RULES!
hoho.
today i ran into Stella,Kel and Qin inside shutter bus.
so we walked into the school together.
then suddenly came 2 MDIS staffs trying to stop us.

staff:"come here.next time no slippers and shorts."
Stella:"why?"
staff:"this is school rules.else you will be send home 2nd time."

we were like....-__________-"!
i wore slippers too!
but i was lucky enough that my name wasnt jotted down.
WAHAHAHA.
but i seriously feel that school is too retarded.




awww.
i seriously think its retarded!
we cant wear slippers to school?
sounds like Primary and Secondary School like that.
in most of the rules,most of my friends was grumbling is this.
"no skirts and shorts that are 2cm above the knee"
Stella said she dont have any jeans.LOL!

Miss XUE LE
Miss JASMINE
Miss SHI ZHENG
same laa,the act cute ah lei.LOL.
lei lei.


LOL.
scold me scold me!
i bet they will do so tomorrow or Monday.
yeaaaaa!
tomorrow we are going RP to supports ah lei!
COOL.

i dont know.
dont ask me what i want.
if you can show me that i should,
and i will.

'Signed off 1.03am


No comments: