Thursday, October 9, 2008

9-5pm!

9-5pm LESSON.
hoho.
ohmy,today is a VERY VERY tiring day!
but,i dont know whats wrong with me today.
i was super hyper active.
as lecture was boring throughout the WHOLE DAY.
i seriously think lecturers will make us doze off.
i went disturbing others and yak NON-STOP.
i went singing all the way until they all cant stand me.
they thought what had happen to me.LOL.

me and ah le!
CANDID!

ah lei!
CANDID!
ah lei was trying to act cute.LOL
stella's $21.90 manicure.HAPPY stella? LOL.


hohoho.
i swear its always fun and crazy when i am with my BAOS!
they never fail to make me laugh everyday,
they never fail to make me hyper everyday,
they never fail to make me irritated with their idiotic actions.
but still,i do love them alot! (:
yea! Sat we are going RP to support ah lei! HOHOHO.
$80 bucks only,i cant afford mehhhhh.HAHAHAHAHA.

darn.
stop that fake tune and smile of yours.
i seriously hate it.
i am trying to hold my toleration.
dont force me to voice out,
else it will be a bad thing for you.
you can try me.

'Signed off 12.43am


No comments: