Wednesday, August 20, 2008

yes!!

YESSSSSSSSSS!
today is a happy day!
how happy?

i've got my results for my previous exams


yesssss!
so damn happy!
my efforts are all being paid off!
after getting this results.
my next major exams is just next week only.
i am gonna achieve the same results also!
this,i promised myself! (:(:
will i be able to do it?
you will know it after 2 months from now(:(:

hoho,my mavis mummy is back from Beijing tomorrow!
she went to catch the Olympics beach volleyball and badminton.
so damn envy laa.supplier treat her go one.
i cant imagine her pattern to sit down there and STONEEEE!
well well,she bought me a present! yeayea
she still owe me a dinner upon my results! (:(:

awwwww.
i feel so bad for not studying for 2days already!
so tomorrow,KYT you better study and dont distract me!
im gonna
MUG,MUG,MUG! (:

'Signed off 10.33pm

No comments: