Monday, August 18, 2008

cool.

LET IT GO.

hey my dear friends!
i am getting fineeeeee!
so dont worry yea?

thanks for all your concern,
its greatly being appreciated by me(:(:(:
i guess,i really need to be stronger;
stronger than how i used to be.
i believe;
TIME will be my most effective medicine.
but no worries!
i will still be the best entertainer! HAHAHA.

awwwww.
today stupid stella and kel wasted my precious day.
asked me out to study,
and then chatted all the way!
okay,at least stella treated me Swensen ice cream.
so,we are even! HAHAHA.
i only left with 1 more week to study for my upcoming exams.
so its mugging week!
CHIONG ah!! LOL.

OHMYGOD!
i went online searching for Jay's pictures.
then i came across something.

FAKE JAY ZHOU

does he look like Jay Zhou??
abit also dont have lor!
the uploader still put "dating with Jay Zhou"
FAINTS!!
let me show you the actual one!

REAL JAY ZHOU!


this is the genuine and handsome one!
people compare these 2 pictures and tell me. HAHAHA

'Signed off 11.32pm

No comments: