Thursday, August 14, 2008

yea! (:

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! (:
yeaaaa!!
today i asked T.Leong to checked for my Marketing results,

he said i got 80marks and above.
highest in class is 88.
my efforts were all paid off.
those sleepless nights arent wasted.
even though its only class test,
20% will be part of the overall exam results.
yesssssss! :D :D
my major exams are round the corner,
i am gonna put 200% in it! :D

to my dearest and beloved mom;
mom,i have not disappoint you.
the smile i seen on your face just now,
simply make me feel so proud of it.
you are my only motivation to study.
you are the greatest mom i ever seen.
you never fail to crack stupid jokes to make me laugh;
you never fail to get anxious when i am sick;
you never fail to cook delicious dinner upon waiting for me to wake up.
you never fail to ask me to turn in early whenever the clock strikes twelve.
you never fail to make me feel that i am the luckiest daughter on earth.
even though you will never get to see this post,
i just wanna say;
mom,i loveeeeee you! (:(:
because of you,
i promise i will study very very hard.
TRUST ME(:(:

'Signed off 10.16pm

No comments: