Saturday, August 16, 2008

sigh.

SIGH.
my whole body was aching like damn hell today,
and yet i still went to play basketball.
i wanna run out of breath;
i wanna sweat all i can;
i wanna tire myself out;
then go home and sleep throughout the night.
but,can i?? can i??

why must i see and hear each and every word so clearly?
why cant my eyes and ears not working right just for today?
why cant my heart just forget everything in this very night?
why must everything come at one go?

please dont test the weakness of my heart;
please dont.
i know i wont be able to take it.
i just cant find the right word to fit into my mind now;
i dont know how to lift the weight away from my heart now;
i dont know what else i can do to make myself feel better now.
someone,be kind enough to cheer me up please =(


i guess TIME is the best solution,sigh.


'Signed off 12.27am

No comments: