Thursday, August 28, 2008

happy bday dad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
hoho.
actually dont wanna on my laptop one,
but my mom wanna take a look at something.
so.....
i came to blog also! HAHAHA.

awwwww.
we still cant decide to go where for dinner.
Thiong Bahru for buffet?
Geylang for frog's legs?
Bedok 85 Market for all the small dishes?
to me,i wanna go Geylang!!
the taste of those delicacies i had last time,
i still cant get over...

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL!

okok,people dont scold me ah.


heres the real one! i cant find anything nicer than this.LOL.

well well,
more pictures of my family will be uploaded tomorrow!
i am so excited now.
but still,i have to mug for friday's paper.HOW SAD.
*for miss qu si
hahaha.
only she knows why i call her this.
she text me this,
"if u wrote bad things about me,i'll kill u."
i purposely wanna blog about her one!
i swear the ways she talks is damn funny and retarded!
she will get a high pay for being a full time entertainer.
WAHAHAHAHAHA.
buy me lunch and i can consider accompany you go MDIS.
LALALALALALA.


'Signed off 12.37am

No comments: