Thursday, August 28, 2008

dad dad.

85 MARKET(:
hoho.
finally we decided to go 85 market to save trouble.
actually i think food and location doesnt really matter.
as long as the whole family gathers together(:(:
thats the most important point to me.
and and and.
my family doesnt seems to cooperate with my phone camera.
my two brothers sucks.............
because they dont want take pictures with me :( :( :( :(
only food cooperate with me,
because they wont fidget! HAHAHA.



the two brothers of mine are very idiotic one!
the last picture also is i forced them to take one!
HAHAHA.
below are two dearest,dearest person to me.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! (:

i love them just like how much they love me(:

HOHOHOHOHO.
i am gone to mugging for tomorrow's paper already!
NIGHTS!!

'Signed off 9.32pm

No comments: