Friday, July 25, 2008

new outlook for #03-50! (:

wow wow wow.
#03-50 has a new outlook!
its so damn COOL and HOT!!
i guess when claire returns from phillipines,she will be stunned! HAHA.




here it goes....




damn niceeeeeeeeee.



OMG! see the multi colours!


shhhhh.discussion taking place.HAHA!

last time,my storeroom doesnt has a door,bt now it does!


well well,more pictures will be uploaded again! :D:D:D






next,i went to meet KHO YUTING and TAN WEE NA for sakae at Marina Square.
when we went in,we actually saw our primary school mates working there.
when one of them serve us,she dare not look at us.why? only god knows.LOL!
okay people! i wanna complain about KYT!
she treated wee all the expensive dishes!
if i were to ask her treat me,she will goes @#$%*!?%#
poor me,have to pay $15 by myself.she still treated wee ANDERSON ICECREAM!
SHES MEAN!! I WANNA COMPLAIN! HAHAHA.



people,please dont laugh,shes my good friend....


wee oh wee.LOL


wee says:"ehhhh! i am dying!!" WHAT A NOOBBBBB.LOL!



cool.i really enjoyed myself hanging out with them! (:
they never fail to make me laugh.
we laughed at almost every little thing today.
they really brighten up my day each time we meet up.
yeayea!!
we promised to eat the Thiong Bahru buffet next next week probably? COOL.



i just loveeee them too bits! :D :D

No comments: